Monday 30 April 2018

The Last Leg...

As we near the end, Ben the sparky was on site as promised to start the electrical fix out before the flooring guys started the next day. Since we were supplying all the electrical, Geoff went up to make sure Ben had all that he needed and whilst there, spoke to the SS to tell him to re do the mirrors and get the glass in the main shower cut down. The SS wasn't too happy about the replacing the mirrors and kept saying that they are the ones 'WE' ordered which is total crap!

We also discovered that the space where the outdoor fridge will go in the outdoor kitchen is now too low with the tiles under and unfortunately we can't adjust the height on either  the fridge or the bench so we're going to have to buy a new one...grrrr

Geoff face timed me (I was at home getting ready for work) to show me the lights so far and boy was I excited. Ben must've got up there at the crack of dawn with all that he had done so far! I mean, Geoff got there around 7ish which I thought was early enough and certainly didn't expect anyone on site until after that!

Most of the downlights were installed (ground floor), my kitchen pendants, dining room pendants and even a fan in the family room had been done and....some switches and power points! Pretty good effort I thought

Take a look...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Now we're in