Thursday 3 May 2018

Progress, progress, progress

Since I didn't have to start work until 1pm today, Geoff and I went up to the house to check out the flooring and to see how far the guys had gotten too

Tii had been in constant touch with me through the whole time yesterday and sent through some more pics via email and boy was I excited just seeing those so can you imagine my surprise when we arrived?

As expected, 2 of Tii's installers were well at it and obviously had been up there for a while before we had arrived.

Like the troopers they are, hard at it again and working consistently to get it finished in time

I took one look at the stairs and was immediately impressed. I can not wait to see it all once all the protective covering gets taken off so I am counting down that's for sure

Remember, if you EVER want to have your floors look as amazing as ours, don't hesitate to get Tii to give you a quote, you WON'T regret it trust me

Take a look for yourself...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Now we're in