Friday 9 March 2018

Week 32

I had to go up to the house to meet with Peter (Supervisor) to go over the Stone for the benchtops and to make sure we were getting the right tiles and to go over the installation details.
Boy, what a week it's been up at the house
Garage doors installed, Kitchen, scullery, laundry, Wine Cellar, Outdoor Kitchen and Master robe cabinetry installed and Floor tiles getting delivered as we speak!
 The tilers had already started screeding (I'd say yesterday) and will start tiling on Monday woohoo




Internal doors 

OMG...those handles 😋

Apparently there was a scratch on the bottom drawer so they are replacing it!

Scullery

Looking into Pantry

Other side of Scullery where the sink will go

Laundry


Even the stairs are in...woohoo

Wine Cellar







Master Robe Built Ins




Ensuite Vanity

Main Bath Vanity


Foyer/Void

Powder Room

Guest Ensuite


Garage Doors








I'm in love with my kitchen




Looking through to the kitchen from the Scullery

Fridge space in Scullery

Can you tell how much I love my kitchen?

Ahhhhh, the serenity...now to finish off the painting, I want to move in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now we're in