Thursday 14 September 2017

3D drawings

OMG, I received the 3d drawings of the internal layouts today and I was super ecstatic you have no idea

I have especially been waiting for the kitchen layout to see if my design looked any good and I have to say, I am super pleased especially getting my large hood, corbels and shelf though, I will get Master 1 son to build me a timber mantel to break up the white

Not sure how I will fill all those drawers...gonna have to start buying some more kitchen ware lol



Top view of kitchen

So happy that the Neff appliances will look good after all
Island Bench
Front view


Scullery Top view


Kitchen to the right and Pantry to the left

Butlers side of Scullery, Laundry behind

 Laundry

So wish I had thought to remove the window beforehand then I would've been able to have the shelving go right across the back


Master Bed Walk In Robe Layout







 Wine Cellar Layout





Outdoor Kitchen



Main Bathroom Vanity


Powder Room


Ensuite Vanity


Guest Bed Ensuite Vanity







No comments:

Post a Comment

Now we're in