Wednesday 13 September 2017

Windows and doors are in...almost! (week 6)

I went up to the block to check out the progress of the window installation and loved what I saw...so far!
There were 3 guys installing the top story windows as I walked around without disturbing them on my way down the back to have a look at the barn progress

Boy oh boy now that the roof is on, it looked quite impressive as I turned around the corner as I drove up to the block but when you see it up close, even more so

All that's left to go on it are the doors which will hopefully arrive next week and be installed

As I walked back up to the house, I got a better idea of how it'll all look now that the windows are there and I am happy with the choice I made

When I walked around the outside of the house, I saw one of the young apprentices who was walking around inside and just about to go upstairs, so I asked him if he could see the river from our bedroom
He said he could see a glimpse depending on where he stood but said the view of the valley looked awesome! Woohoo, that's what I wanted to hear! Sooooooo can't wait until Saturday to go up again to check it out

Here are some picks...





Rear view of (from left) Family room, Meals and Rumpus and Alfresco, (top floor from left) Bed 3 and Bed 4

Side view of the Rumpus, Scullery/Pantry and Laundry

Laundry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now we're in