Monday 11 September 2017

Going Up

They started putting the flooring joist on the top floor this week and typical of me, I had to make an excuse to leave work early last Friday and took a sticky but have to admit I was a little bit disappointed when I got there. No one had been on site and not sure what day the joists were placed but there wasn't that much to get excited about :(

I was half expecting the shed to have the roof on but that had come to a stand still as well and nothing else had been done to it since the last time we were there!

I'm hoping that I see a little more progress on Thursday morning when I go up before work and I better see something at least! I would really like to see the top floor walls stood and a ladder left behind so I can get up and see my water views!

I'm so hoping that we haven't pushed the house too far back and not be able to see the water from the balcony grrrr that'd be the pits if that happens



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now we're in