Sunday 3 September 2017

The Frames

Halleluiah, we have a start on our frames...woohoo!

I hate not being able to watch the progress of the build like I have done in the past because of work but none the less, I am able to go up to the block on my days off and take a look

I was pretty stoked to see how much framing the guys had done since the delivery of the frames on Monday however, thought they'd be up to the 2nd story by now lol!

It was surprising to see how big the H bars were but I guess it's because they have to hold so much weight

We were equally surprised at how big the barn was as well....it's a whopper!

Not sure how we're supposed to fill it, but I am sure Master G will find lots of toys to take up the space

I can't wait to have a workshop for all of my projects (that I intend on doing in my spare time) instead of trying to find space inside the home like I usually do
Can you imagine the stuff I can horde in it and no one would know?

They say that it would be finished by next week which is great cos we're slowly running out of space in the rental due to us buying all of the new furniture and trying to find spots to put it
Now we can put stuff we don't need just yet in the barn and hope that nothing gets to it before we get to use it!

One thing I worry about is the mice of worse....rats eating at the boxes or chewing up furniture, so we'll have to find something that'll keep them out

I couldn't believe how much the colour of the barn can change in different light. It's Colourbond Evening Haze walls with Woodland Grey roof and doors

Depending on where the sun is, the walls look to be a grey colour but none the less, love it love love it and it should go well with the White Duck on the house..check out the progress so far...

looking at the front

from the left of the step, the office then to the right side where the guest bed will be and their own ensuite

The barn from the ront

looking down to the barn from the house side

the inside

this is the other side (looking towards the house) with the sun on it...looks brown/grey now and more like Dune!

the house in the background

how tall is that centre?

from the inside looking back through to the front

the race is on...clearly we won't be first in!



that's our Cinema Room...sooooo big

Guest suite

Cinema

Family room...the middle section will have the fireplace 

inside view of the family room

Scullery with the added walk in pantry

view from the alfresco looking back through to the kitchen and meals/dining room




out door kitchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now we're in